All India Mahila Empowerment Party Promises You, The spiritual reality that all men and women are born equal has been recognised in our constitution. Women must take responsibility for themselves, as well as explore and demonstrate their genuine worth. No institution can withstand spiritual scrutiny if it denies a woman her basic rights. All women must take responsibility for their overall well-being, which cannot be achieved without their empowerment. Women’s exploitation and oppression, which denies them their fundamental right to equality and legitimate human rights, is widespread in our country, as they are among the most vulnerable members of society. Violations of female human rights remain unabated, and one approach to curb them is to empower them via quality education and bring them on par with males in terms of employment opportunities.
Promises of Revolutionary Reforms
In response to this, the All India Mahila Empowerment Party joins the political front lines with the goal of revolutionising Indian women’s rights if they gain power. The All India Mahila Empowerment Party is bound by the Constitution to ensure that their fundamental rights are honoured, that their welfare is protected, that their lives are free of fear, harassment, and exploitation, and that they grow up in peace.
To bring a healthy wind of change in the lives of the people of Uttar Pradesh, The All India Mahila Empowerment Party promises to make serious reforms and boasts of major changes like no other.
Here are some of the promises the party has sworn to deliver :
- To value and preserve Uttar Pradesh’s rich and dynamic heritage.
- To safeguard and improve Uttar Pradesh’s environment, particularly its forests, rivers, and animals.
- Equal distribution of development projects across Uttar Pradesh’s districts.
- All families in the below-poverty-line section of the community will receive 30 kilogrammes of rice at a cost of one rupee per kilogramme.
- Subsidized food canteens in all districts of Uttar Pradesh, guaranteeing that inhabitants of Uttar Pradesh have access to clean, wholesome, and nutritious food at a low cost.
- Employment generation centres in every districts’ villages, with a special focus on young employment.
- Uttar Pradesh is power-cut-free, with an equal distribution of power across the state.